Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hard drive wont open, get and error message every time.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sag12

sag12

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:10 PM

Posted 09 April 2009 - 11:57 AM

When I go to open my hard drive in Windows XP Home SP 3, I get this long error message: Windows can't find 'RECYCLER\S-1-9-10-100003321-10007077-100017693-1922.com' Make sure you typed the name correctly, and try again. Now this is after finding at least six virus on the lat top, but they and all malware and spyware have been cleaned. Any thoughs?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Promethius

Promethius

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:10 PM

Posted 09 April 2009 - 12:07 PM

You still have a virus, ran into this one about 3 weeks ago on a cust computer.

Boot into safe mode and run Malwarebytes. Once clean boot in normal, run malewarebytes again and superanystpyware and this should fix your issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users