Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

new2 this forum Hi to all!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KitKat50

KitKat50

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:25 AM

Posted 09 April 2009 - 11:03 AM

Hi to all.

I am a past manager of pc computer developer. I worked for a small company and we were the support arm of the corporation.

I was hurt, had surgery and unfortunately have not been able to work since this happened 11 years ago! Oh well. Initially I tried to keep up with the dynamic developments of the industry. But, reading is not the same as actual experience and have dramatically fallen behind in knowledge and experience.

I will never work full time again, but want to keep one foot in the door of understanding in order to keep up with my children :thumbsup:

I hope to be of assistance if possible, and to learn from others experiences.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 AM

Posted 09 April 2009 - 11:55 AM

Keeping up with one's children's knowledge of computers is no easy task. It is always fun to see the surprise on their faces when you actually know as much about something as they think they do.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users