See if this tool can re-enable it. Probably not, but worth a try.Download and Run RRTRRT
, the Remove Restrictions tool can be used to enable the Task Manager
, and Folder Options
- Please download RTT.exe from here, here, or here and save it to your desktop.
- Double click RRT.exe to run it.
- If you get a security warning, please allow it to continue/run.
- Select Enable All.
- You will get a message saying it was Done re-enabling.
- Click Ok
- Close the program and Restart your Computer please
See if that works after reboot.
Next do the following.Update and Scan with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
- Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Go to the Update tab
- Select Check for Update and let MBAM download and install any available updates.
- After the update is complete go to the Scanner tab.
- Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
- Then click on the Scan button.
- If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
- The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
- When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
- Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
- Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)
- The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.