Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:07 PM
Last friday the internet explorer on my XP machine started crashing and sending an error report. The times it is up varies from 30 seconds to 3 minuites and then another crash. I have already tried a few steps like repeated scans with pc-cillen until it showed no more issues. Then I used the spy-bot until it could not find any issues. Then I ran regCure and it found over 5600 issues mostly related to a long list of web sites a to z.
Now each time it boots up the pc-cillen asks it is ok to allow 1056 changes, obviously not.
When to computer first boots and is loading the following list comes up
when the pc-cillen finishes loading all the files disappear and search will not find them at all, pc cillen just quaranteened 1042u.exe. Earlier it captured a bkdr_file but it dissappeard when it was unable to keep it in quarantine. This is very much the most obnoxious bug to kill so far.
Everything else works fine except the recovery to a former time option.