Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Creating desktop widget-thingy

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bravestarr5

bravestarr5

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:12 PM

Posted 08 April 2009 - 05:46 PM

Hey there everyone,
I've had this cool idea (although it's probably been done already) to create an expanding folder thingy on my desktop. Like a brainstorming diagram - hovering or clicking makes the shortcut expand (graphically) into the available subfolders/files.
I've got no idea if this is possible or already available. Although I have had a look at the Widgets on the net they don't seem to be usable on your desktop and are not quite the same as my idea anyway.
Any body out there got any ideas where I can find/make this kinda thing?

Be cool if my idea starts off something cool that others can use too!

Many thanx anyway

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users