Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Repeated Pop-ups from Filseclab PResonal Firewall

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Yadev

Yadev

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 AM

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:15 AM

Hi.

I am getting repeated balloon message from Filseclab Personal Firewall version 3.0.0.8686. I suspect its some sort of adware or malware.
The message is as follows:"Access denied-Filseclab Personal Firewall-Prompt
hh:mm:ss-41.177.3.114 via protocol UDP, port 3327 to access local program svchost.exe (Microsoft Windows Operating System)'s port 1900, based on the No.32 Application rules, the access denied.
Rule's Remark: Prevents Trojans attack Universal Plug and Play."
I have ran Ad-Aware, Spybot search and destroy,Malwarebytes, Spywareblaster and Sophos Anti-Rootkit. I have AVG free up-to-date.
I had a few viruses and rootkits recently but all are gone now but this pop-up still appears. Can you please tell me what it is and how to get rid of it ASAP. :thumbsup:

Regards,
Yadev

Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:47 AM

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:22 PM

You still have an open HJT log
The helper has responded to you today
Pleas bring the issue up with superbird and tell him the error you are receiving

Since the log is still open, this topic is closed
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users