Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Router restart

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nightcrawler123

nightcrawler123

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:19 AM

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:53 PM

Hi,
I have windows xp sp2.Whenever I restart my dsl router/modem I get a new ip.Is there any way that I can have a bat file which on clicking restarts my router automatically without asking anything.I am newbie so can u plz give me the bat file?My router is HUAWEI Echolife HG510.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Doomsis

Doomsis

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 PM

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:40 PM

I found the manual at : http://old.basis-net.ru/device/huawei/smartax/pdf/hg520.pdf this is a manual for your router. You need Adob Reader to access this.

you can look at this until someone helps you ; ;- there was a thing about restarting router to default on page 20 but i would read the manual so you full understand it before you do something thats not good =)

#3 nightcrawler123

nightcrawler123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:19 AM

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:28 AM

It didnt had what I wanted.thnx anyway.
I want a .bat file which can reboot my router or change my ip address without any authentications.I want that for rapidshare :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users