Is there anything in Add/Remove that has Totem in the title?
Here's a list of files and registry keys:http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_102458.htm
You might try Revo Uninstaller
I suggest backing up your registry first using ERUNT
How To Use Revo Uninstaller:
- Please download Revo Uninstaller.
- Extract the ZIP file to a folder and run revouninstaller.exe from there! (You can copy that folder to an USB Mass storage drive and use it without any installation required!)
- There are two ways to uninstall programs with Revo Uninstaller:
Important: Please, try to close the application you want to uninstall first!
- Select the application in the list of installed applications and press the Uninstall button in the toolbar.
- Right-click the application and click the Uninstall command in the displayed menu. Follow the instructions.
This tool will create a complete backup of your registry.
- Please download erunt-setup.exe to your desktop.
- Double click erunt-setup.exe. Follow the prompts and allow ERUNT to be installed with the settings at default. If you do not want a Desktop icon, feel free to uncheck that. When asked if you want to create an ERUNT entry in the startup folder, answer Yes. You can delete the installation file after use.
- Erunt will open when the installation is finished. Check all items to be backed up in the default location and click OK.
You can find a complete guide to using the program here:http://www.larshederer.homepage.t-online.de/erunt/erunt.txt
When you are finished with fixing your computer , you can uninstall ERUNT through Add/Remove Programs
. The backup will be stored at C:\WINDOWS\erdnt
, and will not be deleted when ERUNT is uninstalled.
Edited by garmanma, 08 April 2009 - 11:45 AM.
why won't my laptop work?
Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook