Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Programs not running

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 apo1

apo1

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:00 PM

Posted 06 April 2009 - 06:02 AM

Really weird last night tried running malwarbytes software program will not run. Just clicking and nothing happening. then tried gettting in my C drive and same thing just clicking and nothing happening. then tried doing a system restore and same thing will not work. It is as if my mouse is not working. Having said that rest of computer working fine.

any help would be appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Smithsam

Smithsam

• Banned
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:00 PM

Posted 06 April 2009 - 07:28 AM

1. try to check in task manager that Malwarebytes software service is running in background or not . if it is? try to disabled and restart the computer and try again.

2. try to boot your computer in SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING and open that malware software there.

#3 apo1

apo1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 06 April 2009 - 07:35 AM

Please be patient with me how do i get to task manager?
thanks for your patience.

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:00 PM

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:53 AM

Not to be obvious...but have you tried replacing the mouse?

If your mouse doesn't work at all...how did you go about trying the items you listed?

Louis

#5 apo1

apo1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:33 AM

Trided using anther mouse same thing, really wierd and confused about this don't know why my malaware won't run, tried uninstalling and reinstalling nothing. For some reason same problem with trying to get access to my C drive. Have to go on anther profile to access it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users