Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How Do I Rotate Banner Ads On My WordPress Blog?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mutsu Aka

Mutsu Aka

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 AM

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:49 AM

I'm using WordPress for my site.
I have join some of Ads service, so that I wanna rotate ads banner on my page.
I'm using AdRotate and Max Banner Ads plugin but looks like they're not work for me.
Are there any plugins to do it?
Sorry for my bad English :thumbsup:
Software and Computer tips for Everyone... http://soft4all.info

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:21 PM

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:08 AM

What do you mean "It doesn't work?" What are you seeing? Did you add the widgets in the side panel?

#3 Mutsu Aka

Mutsu Aka
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 AM

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:31 AM

After all, I did it on Wordpress with Random Ads plugin.
Now I want to do the same thing on my vbb forum. What do I have to do?
Software and Computer tips for Everyone... http://soft4all.info

#4 burn1337

burn1337

• Banned
  • 311 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:21 PM

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:21 AM

Mutsu Aka - Firstly make sure with your advertising companies that doing add banner rotations are allowed... I have seen some that do not allow that... Secondly... In my personal opinion I feel it is better to just design such a thing yourself... But if you must use something already written, normally the plug-in will have some sort of instruction file to help you with the process...
If after doing the process properly, the plug-in is still not working... Well there is a load of variables, the server for which the code was made on, may not be set up the same as yours, and there for may have to have some re-visions done to the code... It could be permission errors, could even be the advertising company it's self...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users