Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Killer Instinct XXX

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 starcraftmaster

starcraftmaster

• Members
  • 1,109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 PM

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:12 AM

hey guys i hear theres a Killer Instinct on xbox
is this true
i mean i love Killer Instinct gold on 64 man i love it i still play it now lol

even if theres no Killer Instinct XXX on xbox can you list all the Killer Instinct that where ever made if any one knows or some of them or some thing please
lol i love my nintendo 64 i still play perfect dark and golden eye

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:10 PM

Posted 06 April 2009 - 07:33 AM

From what I can find, there isn't a Killer Instinct on XBox. Of course, there has been talk of the company wanting to bring it to the XBox Live Arcade (XBLA). Whether or not it'll make it to that, it's unknown.

"Ototo'i wa usagi o mita no...Kino wa shika...Kyo wa anata." -Kotomi Ichinose (Clannad) [see below for translation]
"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you." -The Dandelion Girl
"You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person." -Katawa Shoujo

#3 starcraftmaster

starcraftmaster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,109 posts
  •  

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:24 AM

scff249 do u like Killer Instinct

#4 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:33 AM

No. Never even heard of the game, nor do I really want to pursue the game that much.

"Ototo'i wa usagi o mita no...Kino wa shika...Kyo wa anata." -Kotomi Ichinose (Clannad) [see below for translation]
"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you." -The Dandelion Girl
"You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person." -Katawa Shoujo

#5 starcraftmaster

starcraftmaster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,109 posts
  •  

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:33 AM

man its the best fighting game u will ever play
its on nintendo 64 but Lol but if you were looking for a good console and good game i would go to ebay right now since all old games are good (well most of em lol) they make crap games theses days

#6 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:41 AM

Can't really agree or disagree whether or not it's the best. I've never heard of it, and I'm fine with what fighting games I play.

#7 starcraftmaster

starcraftmaster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,109 posts
  •  

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:58 PM

what fighting games you got Lol street fighter i guess
well your really missing out
you should see what dj combo does on youtube and other guys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hi4kdDa4E4...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9P4JpXYgrE...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TLhMAqnvBU...feature=related

tell what you think now ? lol looks good ey

watch all the videos because it shows the best parts on the ends and starts lol

Edited by starcraftmaster, 06 April 2009 - 09:59 PM.

#8 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:42 PM

I don't play Street Fighter. The only fighting games I play are Soul Calibur (own GCN II, III, and IV) and Guilty Gear (only own XX Accent Core on the Wii), the former being more common to see me playing out of those two. If it counts at all, Super Smash Bros. series would be another (but it's kind of debated as to whether or not it actually is a part of the "fighter" game genre).

And, no, I can't tell if it looks good because the video quality is not that great, especially for recording a fighting game, so I had to go to other videos. From the other videos, I can tell it's much older and seems like a typical 2D fighting game from first impressions. It also isn't exactly a game that I'd really care about myself since I already have a long list of priorities before playing a game like that.

#9 starcraftmaster

starcraftmaster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,109 posts
  •  

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:57 PM

ok ok but you are missing out ON THE BEST FIGHTING GAME EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and soul calibur sucks lol

Edited by starcraftmaster, 07 April 2009 - 04:45 AM.

#10 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2009 - 07:12 AM

May I ask you to not try to impose your opinion on others as fact without backing up your claim? What's great for one may not be so great for others. It's quite annoying and I already have to deal with that elsewhere. Right now, I'm doing the best I can to not explode in people's faces since classes started this week, let alone that I had a really nasty headache last night, so I'm not exactly in the best of moods.

#11 starcraftmaster

starcraftmaster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,109 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:50 AM

lol where you the guy that said you dont likestar craft ? lol

#12 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:31 PM

If you're trying to start something, this is not the place for that. Your question has been answered and this whole thing is getting way off-topic of the original intent of this thread, so let's leave it at that.

#13 starcraftmaster

starcraftmaster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,109 posts
  •  

Posted 08 April 2009 - 01:58 AM

gee man nothing to get angry about
well i found out their was acrade versions so i try to get them from some where or some thing
so thanks for the help any way

#14 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  

Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:10 AM

*headdesk* Forgot to put that down that it was also in Arcade....my bad there.

#15 DJBPace07

DJBPace07

• BC Advisor
  • 4,869 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:10 PM

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:48 PM

I remember playing the game when it was released on the SNES. It was in a black cartridge instead of the standard gray ones. I liked it, but that was about twelve years ago and my tastes changed. Now I can't stand fighting games.

3939.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users