Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MS Outlook 2007 locks up when opened by Explorer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 deetle

deetle

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:39 PM

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:50 PM

MS Outlook 07 shuts down when I try to send pictures from Explorer's My Pictures file. I select the pictures, right click and select send to mail recipient, reduce the size to small or smaller . . . the new message window will not open. I have to restart the computer to get Outlook to open up . I have had this problem since the summer of 2008. I have tried reinstalling MS Office Prof 2007. I keep Windows updated. I tried doing a repair of MS Office and a diagnosis of Outlook. No problem found. I have no problem attaching files from Excel, Word or Publisher and sending them. Outlook works fine for everything else. I can't simply attach a picture from Outlook, because I have to have a way to reduce the file size. I have Vista Ultimate 32 OS. Any ideas? I used this method of sending pictures for years before the problem came up. I'm sure it is something simple that I am overlooking.

Edited by garmanma, 05 April 2009 - 09:09 PM.
Moved to appropriate forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users