Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Parsing error

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 maggiem2

maggiem2

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:44 PM

Posted 05 April 2009 - 03:40 PM

I have had nothing but trouble with my HP 4280 All in One, I contacted HP live chat several times and no one could help me get the tool box to work. This week I couldnt get the scanner to work. There is no save as option there now. Today it's a pasing error the same as in this post. Is my puter dying or is it that HP printers just like to mess up?? I can't find any answers anywhere. And yessssssssss I have searched. I am running windows Xp with SP 1,2 and 3, IE 6 and Firefox3.0.8 browsers
Any help will be appreciated :thumbsup:
Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 05 April 2009 - 06:06 PM

At any point did they have you totally uninstall everything and start over?
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 maggiem2

maggiem2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:42 AM

Yes I tried 3 times with the disc that came with the printer to uninstall. Things just keep getting worse. At one point it could not uninstall one of the features either. When I looked in the files in the HP folder. , there was files with numbers after them as well which I feel were copies
The printer will print for now but thats all I can do.
Last time I tried using the "save to" option it was blank as well. It all started when I could not find the tool box option then other options just started disappearing.
XP home Ed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users