Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please help - Dual installation of Office[s] 03 and 07

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 profborg

profborg

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:07 AM

Posted 05 April 2009 - 03:19 PM

Hi all,

A while back I updated my Office 03 install to 07. After updating, I found that Outlook 07 was slow and laborious so I removed it and re-installed the 03 version. Ever since, things havent really worked. After closing any Office program it says "x program has encountered an error and needs to close" together with its whole error reporting dialogue. Outlook has stopped functioning, sending me error messages. Now that I have them both uninstalled and my registry cleaned, how do you think I should proceed in order to get Outlook 03 and Office 07 on my system? I'm sorry, I cant tell you what the error messages were because they are both uninstalled.

Any help would be much appreciated, especially some kind of guide to the installation procedure to get these two working together.

Many thanks,

Daniel

Edited by profborg, 05 April 2009 - 03:20 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users