Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WMP11 DAT file dosen't play

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 anwar3570

anwar3570

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:52 PM

Posted 05 April 2009 - 12:29 PM

Hello Everybody
I have Windows XP SP2 (upgraded to SP3)
I have got error playing DAT video file with WMP11
WMP11 was able to play the file. Unfortunately I installed or uninstalled some Audio/Video related applications/programs/codecs and the problem started. WMP11 stopped playing the DAT video file, giving msg. that THE SOURCE FILTER FOR THE FILE COULD NOT BE LOADED. I re-installed the WMP11, but the problem was still there. I tried different codec tools, but that did not solved the problem.
The Other known Media Players, like KM-Player, VLC, Power DVD are still able to play that DAT file, then why WMP11 has stopped responding to DAT video file. The other videos like mpg mpeg are playing well in WMP11.
Please Help....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users