Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New to Bleeping Computer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dankerr

dankerr

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:10 AM

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:40 PM

Hi All,
I am not a newbie to computers but it still amazes me what some people will do to get attention or to wreak havoc. No matter what securities I have installed on all my computers, every now and then I get a virus sneaks through and will not be budged.
I'd like to be up front and thank everyone from the start for any help they may be able to give me as we continue.
As I said earlier I can find my way around computers and have collected a wealth of knowledge from the original TI99a, texas Instruments computer. These slippery suckers (viruses) have me beat though.
Anyway, Hi to all and see you through the forum.

Dankerr
Danny Kerridgehttp://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 04 April 2009 - 06:00 PM

Hi dankerr,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, it's good to see you here.

If your unsure how this board works, please have a look in the New User Orientation forum.

There is also some most useful information in the Tutorials. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users