Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

have email with 69 page header

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 lowerforty

lowerforty

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 AM

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:57 PM

:thumbsup: When I saw this email header I went crazy trying to understand what it is . The email is one of those scam emails we all get them Microsoft/Aol lottory . Most of the time I have know trouble finding the ISP but this is the first one I ever seen that the header is longer then the email. I had to find how long this header was and found it is 69 pages long. I have ran checks for virus, malware. spyware and find nothing. But to look at it it looks likes some type of program.
So my question is dose anyone know where to send this to have it check out . If it is some type of virus maybe by see this someone can stop it before it starts.
Just tell me where to send it .

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users