Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

icq something went wrong

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Alexander Ch

Alexander Ch

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:13 AM

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:25 AM

During two two days my icq 6.5 and 6 are not connecting. It says "Oops, something went wrong. Please, try again". I checked my pasword by entering icq.com. I installed icq light yesterday. Yesterday it worked but today is also not working by the same reason. May be restartting of the computer affected it. Organization policy in these two days has not been changed. I used wired connection. When I start using mobile network connection, all my icq's work without problems. I scanned on viruses muy computer and found nothing.
What do you think?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users