Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

IE7 problem when adding favorite

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CLWICLWOI

CLWICLWOI

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 AM

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:18 PM

IE7's "Add a Favorite" process is making me crazy! Each time I go to add a new favorite that is to be added to a specific folder rather than the generic "Favorites", I get a huge expanded list of all folders and subfolders. Since I have a huge list of favorites, some with huge lists of subfolders, this makes adding a favorite a real pain! :flowers: I can find no way to tame this to just the primary-level folders, yet my husband, who is also using IE7, gets only the primary folders when he performs the same operation. I've spent hours trying to find the answer to this on Microsoft's sites, without success. Is the only answer going back to IE6? :thumbsup:

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KonamiYoto

KonamiYoto

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 AM

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:34 PM

Just delete some folders, and make the the names less specific, that way you can add much more to it, without it being a total mess.
Such as making a folder entitled "Gaming" instead of being specific like "Nintendo Gaming".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users