Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Memory

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shaylee

shaylee

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:03 AM

Posted 01 April 2009 - 12:39 PM

I am receiving error messages that states that my memory is low. I've increased the amount of virtual memory and have checked my computer and there is plenty of memory available. I ran a virus scan and there wasn't anything major that needed to be deleted. This is stopping me from upgrading my version of itunes because it is saying there isn't enough memory to install it. Also, I'm not sure it this has anything to do with it, but I also noticed that most of my programs aren't showing up in add/remove programs. There is a few listed and then a black line going down the rest of the page. Please help!!!! Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:03 AM

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:05 PM

How large is your hard drive, and how much of it have you already used? (or: if easier, how much is free?)
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 shaylee

shaylee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:03 AM

Posted 04 April 2009 - 03:20 PM

This is what is shows under my computer:

2.39 GHz, 1.25 GB of Ram
Free Space 9.14 GB

0 user(s) are reading this topic