Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

shut down error

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tokeno

tokeno

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 AM

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:02 PM

If I am in the wrong form please feel free to redirect me to the right one.. I am having a problem with my windows vista on shutdown the laptop is a toshiba satellite p300 the unit runs well but on shut down I get a error::: realshed---runtime error 75 path/file access error ---I have searched for a answer's but to no avail, there is no log files to look at it seems to be a conflict with a program I found it may be malware ? I tryed to post on virus question but that form would not let me post also it will not let me remove it :it says I do not have permission (I am the only user ) if I do not need it how do I disable it ?
Tokeno
[size="3"]PS. sorry for the missunderstanding about the bios question my fault it wont happen again also the pm my bad :huh:

Edited by tokeno, 31 March 2009 - 08:06 PM.

A learned blockhead is a greater blockhead than an ignorant one.
Benjamin Franklin

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Smithsam

Smithsam

• Banned
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 AM

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:21 AM

To solve your problem just go through this link .
http://www.theactigraph.com/index.php?opti...5&Itemid=41

#3 tokeno

tokeno
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 AM

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:14 PM

Thanks I found it , it was a conflict with open office update tool I rmoved open office and problem gone thanks for the quick reply.
tokeno
A learned blockhead is a greater blockhead than an ignorant one.
Benjamin Franklin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users