Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MP3 DVD

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:20 AM

Posted 15 June 2005 - 01:37 AM

hope this in right forrum...

i tried to make a MP3 DVD which i can play in my DVD player and through my surround thing but i am unable to create a disc. i copied all of my Cds at 128kbps as the sound quality is good. and wil mean a 3.30 length song will be around 3.5mb. i had around 7000 songs and they would fit on the 4.3gb DVD-R. there was still 32mb left but said something about the song list is too long. What happened?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 pip22

pip22

• Banned
  • 341 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:20 PM

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:41 AM

If you have all the tracks in the root of the DVD (no folders), that may be the problem. The root has a limit on how many files can be on it. The solution may be to create folders first then put so many tracks in each folder. The DVD player which can play MP3s should have a means of selecting each folder, like selecting a place on a DVD-movie. I'm only guessing that's the problem though.

#3 Izzy

Izzy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:20 AM

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:13 PM

i'll give it a try.

Also it could be a faulty disc which something like that has happened with only 15 songs.

But i'll give it a go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users