Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Everyone!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 karonfj

karonfj

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:17 PM

Posted 31 March 2009 - 06:00 PM

Hello all,

I'm posting for the first time to say hello. I'm Karon and I've been benefitting from the excellent advice here by googling all my viral cares and worries for a while, but wanted to get on the forum and thank those who post such excellent advice, and those who decided to create such an awesome resource for those of us with unsafe surfers in our homes! I'm going to look around about now before I post my problem, as I'm sure someone will have already identified and solved it.

You guys are awesome; keep up the good work!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 31 March 2009 - 06:03 PM

Hi, karonfj

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, it's good to see you here.

If your unsure how this board works, please have a look in the New User Orientation forum.

There is also some most useful information in the Tutorials. :thumbsup:

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:37 AM

If you cannot find the information you need, please don't hesitate to post about your problem or to ask for help.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users