Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Win32/TrojanDownloader.Wigon.BS

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Unpoqui

Unpoqui

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:26 AM

Posted 30 March 2009 - 08:27 PM

Hi, my NOD32 has been showing up some alerts about this virus but it says it canīt be removed. I would like to know if someone could help me to solve this problem. Sorry if iīm not giving enough information but i wouldnīt know what would be necesary. Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_Jay-P VIP_*

Guest_Jay-P VIP_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:33 PM

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.

* 2X-click mbam-setup.exe and install the program.

* At the end, checkmark:

o Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

o Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

* Then click Finish.

* As soon as it loads, select quick scan, then click Scan.

* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.

* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.

* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.

* Post the log in your next reply so you can get help!.

Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (i.e. Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.

If mbam won't install:

Some types of malware will disable MBAM and other security tools. If MBAM will not install, try renaming it. Right-click on the mbam-setup.exe file and change the .exe extension to .bat, .com, .pif, or .scr and then double-click on it to run.

If after installation, MBAM will not run, open the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware folder in Program Files, right-click on mbam.exe and change the .exe as noted above. Then double-click on it to run.

Edited by Jay-P VIP, 30 March 2009 - 09:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users