Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Files in EI and Outlook Express open reduced

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bob Clemens

Bob Clemens

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 PM

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:12 PM

For some months now I've been experiencing an annoying problem: When I open e-mail messages in Outlook Express and web sites in EI, they open in reduced form and I have to click them into full-screen size. This occurs al the time. I've been unable to find a control anywhere in Windows XP that can be reset so that these screens automatically open full size. Is there a fix?

Edited by Bob Clemens, 30 March 2009 - 02:13 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RJM1

RJM1

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:27 PM

Open up IE and reduce the window to set the size of the window. Now pull IE and max out the window by resizing the window with your mouse. Then close it out. Now you have set the window size you want. From now on it will pop up full screen.

#3 Bob Clemens

Bob Clemens
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:43 PM

Thanks much! Your solution worked perfectly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users