Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bob Clemens

Bob Clemens

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 AM

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:58 PM

Hello everyone-

I understand that, as a new member of this forum, an introduction is in order:

My name is Bob Clemens. I'm 77 years old and live in Rochester, NY. I was a staff photographer with Eastman Kodak for the final 25 years of my career, retiring in 1989. I still pursue photography, now digitally, and enjoy shooting and printing. I use an Epson R1900 which is a joy, although it seems to quaff down ink readily. But the quality of the prints it produces is well worth it. If you're interested in seeing some of my work, go to:

http://robert_clemens_photography.photoworkshop.com

Most of the images there are from scans of film negatives and transparencies. I have lots to work with!

Free flight (no radio control) model airplans are another pastime I enjoy since my days growing up in my home town of Naperville, IL. I also enjoy gardening, although we're still a few weeks away from starting it here. I've been married to my lovely wife, Bernadette, for nearly 54 years. We have two fine sons and four wonderful granchildren.

I'm no computer geek, but am fascinated with its uses and capabilities. I have some questions to ask, and any help will be apprecaited.

Bob Clemens
rclemens2@rochester.rr.com

Edited by Bob Clemens, 30 March 2009 - 02:00 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,259 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:07 PM

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:21 PM

Hi there Bob! Welcome to BC! :thumbsup:

You have some very nice photos there! I tried my hand at photography once, I have some very nice prints of my finger, the floor, and something that resembles a blurry household animal (I think it was my cat... or bigfoot)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users