Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet Issues

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jeseylondon

jeseylondon

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:36 PM

Posted 30 March 2009 - 06:32 AM

Hi,

About a week ago, whenever I tried to get on to the internet with Firefox, it came up with 'Connection Interrupted. The document contains no data. The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try agan.' I have since not been able to view any websites (although my wireless connection says i'm connected.)

I checked the event viewer around the time of the problems and it's come up with the following:

The device, \Device\Harddisk1\D, has a bad block.

TCP/IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of concurrent TCP connect attempts.

Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for a transaction response from the SharedAccess service.

The browser has forced an election on network \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{22BEC2DC-FAAA-4B8B-BD96-C44201E0EDE2} because a master browser was stopped.

The system detected that network adapter \DEVICE\TCPIP_{22BEC2DC-FAAA-4B8B-BD96-C44201E0EDE2} was disconnected from the network, and the adapter's network configuration has been released. If the network adapter was not disconnected, this may indicate that it has malfunctioned. Please contact your vendor for updated drivers.

The Bonjour Service service terminated with service-specific error 4294967295 (0xFFFFFFFF).

The system detected that network adapter \DEVICE\TCPIP_{22BEC2DC-FAAA-4B8B-BD96-C44201E0EDE2} was disconnected from the network, and the adapter's network configuration has been released. If the network adapter was not disconnected, this may indicate that it has malfunctioned. Please contact your vendor for updated drivers.

The Computer Browser service terminated with the following error:
This operation returned because the timeout period expired.

The Computer Browser service failed to start due to the following error:
All pipe instances are busy.

The browser has forced an election on network \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{22BEC2DC-FAAA-4B8B-BD96-C44201E0EDE2} because a master browser was stopped.

TCP/IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of concurrent TCP connect attempts.

The Network Address Translator (NAT) was unable to request an operation of the kernel-mode translation module. This may indicate misconfiguration, insufficient resources, or an internal
error. The data is the error code.

Hanging application firefox.exe, version 1.9.0.3257, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000

Any of this mean anything? anything I can do? All help will bre gratefully rceived, thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users