Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HJT Log - res33

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 res33

res33

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:07 PM

Posted 14 June 2005 - 03:39 PM

I thought I had gotten all of the spyware off of my computer, but there are still a few things that I haven't been able to remove. I ran Ad-Aware and Sybot in safe-mode and removed what I found there, but I a still getting this really annoying notice in ad-watch. Everytime I load a website, or am inactive for a few minutes, I have the SE Professional version of Ad-Aware and am running ad-watch as well. The notice I get in Ad-Watch is

Registry Modification Detected
Root: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
Key: Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
Value: checkrun
Data:
New Data: C:\windows\system32\elitepaa32.exe

In the past 5 minutes the same message has come up 51 times. I have it set to autoblock this change.

My HJT Log is as follows:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 4:28:15 PM, on 6/14/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\HJT\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTDVDDet] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\DVDAudio\CTDVDDet.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BCMSMMSG] BCMSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccRegVfy] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccRegVfy.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Advanced Tools Check] C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\AdvTools\ADVCHK.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Update Detection] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkUFind.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AdaptecDirectCD] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AWMON] "C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware SE Professional\Ad-Watch.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WorksFUD] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\wkfud.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Portfolio] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\WksSb.exe /AllUsers
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [checkrun] C:\windows\system32\elitepaa32.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
O4 - Global Startup: InterVideo WinCinema Manager.lnk = C:\Program Files\InterVideo\Common\Bin\WinCinemaMgr.exe
O4 - Global Startup: nptc.exe
O9 - Extra button: Acronis Pop-up Blocker - {2E071ADC-ADF8-4b4b-8ACB-EDC49E6D45A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\Acronis\PRIVAC~1\POP-UP~1.DLL
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Acronis Pop-up Blocker - {2E071ADC-ADF8-4b4b-8ACB-EDC49E6D45A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\Acronis\PRIVAC~1\POP-UP~1.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: MoneySide - {E023F504-0C5A-4750-A1E7-A9046DEA8A21} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\mnyviewer.dll
O16 - DPF: {972BB342-14A7-4660-83C1-51DDBEE171DB} - http://www.pacimedia.com/install/pcs_0029.exe
O18 - Filter: text/html - {8293D547-38DD-4325-B35A-F1817EDFA5FC} - C:\Program Files\Cas\Client\casmf.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation Service (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service (iPodService) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe

Thanks so much for the help!!

Ryan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 ddeerrff

ddeerrff

Retired

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:07 PM

Posted 14 June 2005 - 10:57 PM

Hello res33 and welcome to Bleeping Computer.

I can find very little infomation on "C:\Program Files\Cas\Client\casmf.dll". It appears that it may be related to a "Chemical Abstracts Service" or "Central Authentication Service". If this program is known to you, do NOT check the associated lines in HJT for removal when we get to that step.

I also find no information on the file "nptc.exe". If this file is known to you to be valid and safe, do Not check the associated line in HJT for removal when we get to that step.

Download LQfix.zip.
- Unzip it to your desktop.
- Don't use it yet.

Configure Windows to enable viewing of Hidden and System files.

Please disable AdWatch, as it may hinder the removal of some entries. You can re-enable it after you're clean.
To disable AdWatch:
  • Open AdAware SE.
  • Go to AdWatch User Interface.
  • Go to Tools and Preferences.
  • At the bottom of the screen you will see 2 options Active and Automatic.
  • Active: This will turn Ad-Watch On\Off without closing it
  • Automatic: Suspicious activity will be blocked automatically
  • Uncheck both options. You can enable these after resolving your problem.
  • Unless they are turned off they could interfere with the fix by HijackThis.
Reboot into Safe Mode.

Locate LQFix.bat on your desktop.
- Doubleclick on LQFix.bat. A command window will open and close again, that is normal.

Start HJT and click on the SCAN button. Put a check mark in front of the following lines if they still show:

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [checkrun] C:\windows\system32\elitepaa32.exe

Unless you know what "nptc.exe" is and that it is a safe program, also check the following line:
O4 - Global Startup: nptc.exe

Unless you know what "C:\Program Files\Cas\Client\casmf.dll" is and that it is a safe program, also check the following line:
O18 - Filter: text/html - {8293D547-38DD-4325-B35A-F1817EDFA5FC} - C:\Program Files\Cas\Client\casmf.dll

With ALL OTHER WINDOWS CLOSED, click on Fix Checked.

Reboot normally and post a fresh HJT log.
Derfram
~~~~~~

#3 res33

res33
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2005 - 11:31 PM

Hi, Thanks so much for the speedy reply

After I posted the first log, I did some hunting for people with problems similar to what I had found on my computer, and I installed two additional programs Cleanup 4.0 and Ewido Security Suite. They both found a good deal of things, and I also did what you told me to do in HJT. However, something that happened after I posted my first log, I went into safemode and tried running Norton Anti-Virus (fully updated) and it wouldn't open, or it was slow to open, or it gave me an error message shortly after opening. I was never able to complete a scan of my HD and the elitepaa32.exe and it's variants would not allow themselves to be scanned (they were finally removed by Ewido), then after I installed ewido, I went back to normal mode to try and re-install Norton (since that is what the error message told me to do) but it would either have an error right in the middle and stop, or when trying to update it, wouldn't allow the common client to update. This causes auto-protect to not load, and scans to still be impossible. Really can't figure this one out. Perhaps you've seen something like this before?

Here is my fresh HJT log:

Scan saved at 12:25:26 AM, on 6/15/2005

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\DVDAudio\CTDVDDet.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTHELPER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\BCMSMMSG.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkUFind.exe
C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware SE Professional\Ad-Watch.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\AdvTools\NPROTECT.EXE
C:\Program Files\InterVideo\Common\Bin\WinCinemaMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.comcast.net/
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: NAV Helper - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTDVDDet] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\DVDAudio\CTDVDDet.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Update Detection] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkUFind.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AdaptecDirectCD] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AWMON] "C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware SE Professional\Ad-Watch.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Portfolio] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\WksSb.exe /AllUsers
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Advanced Tools Check] C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\AdvTools\ADVCHK.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccRegVfy] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccRegVfy.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NAV CfgWiz] C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\Cfgwiz.exe /R
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AIM] C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe -cnetwait.odl
O4 - Global Startup: InterVideo WinCinema Manager.lnk = C:\Program Files\InterVideo\Common\Bin\WinCinemaMgr.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Acronis Pop-up Blocker - {2E071ADC-ADF8-4b4b-8ACB-EDC49E6D45A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\Acronis\PRIVAC~1\POP-UP~1.DLL
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Acronis Pop-up Blocker - {2E071ADC-ADF8-4b4b-8ACB-EDC49E6D45A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\Acronis\PRIVAC~1\POP-UP~1.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: MoneySide - {E023F504-0C5A-4750-A1E7-A9046DEA8A21} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\mnyviewer.dll
O9 - Extra button: Ebates - {6685509E-B47B-4f47-8E16-9A5F3A62F683} - file://c:\Documents and Settings\Susie\Local Settings\Temp\temp.fr046A\Sy350\Html\scri350a.htm (file missing) (HKCU)
O16 - DPF: {972BB342-14A7-4660-83C1-51DDBEE171DB} - http://www.pacimedia.com/install/pcs_0029.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation Service (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite guard - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service (iPodService) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Norton Unerase Protection (NProtectService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\AdvTools\NPROTECT.EXE
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe

Thanks for the help!!

Ryan

#4 ddeerrff

ddeerrff

Retired

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,717 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2005 - 11:56 PM

Ewido and Cleanup! are both good programs.

Use HJT to fix this one:

O9 - Extra button: Ebates - {6685509E-B47B-4f47-8E16-9A5F3A62F683} - file://c:\Documents and Settings\Susie\Local Settings\Temp\temp.fr046A\Sy350\Html\scri350a.htm (file missing) (HKCU)

Also check Control Panel > Add/Remove programs and uninstall any variations of "Ebates* " you find.

As for NAV, I've heard things like that happening before. Some time searching on the Symantec website may lead to a solution. NAV seems to be extra-sensitive to any changes in it's environment. A COMPLETE uninstall and then reinstall may be necessary. Sorry I can't be more helpful here.

After fixing the above O9 line, please post a final (hopefully) HJT log.

Edited by ddeerrff, 14 June 2005 - 11:57 PM.

Derfram
~~~~~~

#5 res33

res33
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2005 - 12:14 AM

Ok Fixed the ebates thing, and checked in my add/remove there weren't any instances of ebates in there.

I was wondering about that "O16 - DPF: {972BB342-14A7-4660-83C1-51DDBEE171DB} - [url="http://www.pacimedia.com/install/pcs_0029.exe""]http://www.pacimedia.com/install/pcs_0029.exe"[/url] I don't know what the file is or even what pacimedia is. Is this maybe also a malware file??

Norton is still acting up on me so I am going to get in touch with symantec and see if they know what the problem is. Is the free version of AVG as good or better than Norton?? I see reccomendations for it but I always wondered if it was as powerful as the ridiculously expensive symantec products.

Thanks for the help

new logfile:

Scan saved at 1:09:27 AM, on 6/15/2005

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\AdvTools\NPROTECT.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\DVDAudio\CTDVDDet.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTHELPER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\BCMSMMSG.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkUFind.exe
C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware SE Professional\Ad-Watch.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
C:\Program Files\InterVideo\Common\Bin\WinCinemaMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.comcast.net/
O2 - BHO: NAV Helper - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccRegVfy] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccRegVfy.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AIM] C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe -cnetwait.odl
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite guard - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
O23 - Service: Norton Unerase Protection (NProtectService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\AdvTools\NPROTECT.EXE
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe

#6 ddeerrff

ddeerrff

Retired

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,717 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2005 - 12:40 AM

I was wondering about that "O16 - DPF: {972BB342-14A7-4660-83C1-51DDBEE171DB} - [url="http://www.pacimedia.com/install/pcs_0029.exe""]http://www.pacimedia.com/install/pcs_0029.exe"[/url] I don't know what the file is or even what pacimedia is. Is this maybe also a malware file??

Good catch! - Wanna joint the HJT training program :thumbsup:
This O16 does not show up on our list of bad O16 lines, nor does is show up on the IESpyAd restricted sites list. However, I did find this. The entry is probably benign without the associated trojan, but go ahead an have HJT fix it anyway.

Finally:

Now that you are clean, please follow these steps in order to keep your computer safe and secure:

How did I get infected?, With steps so it does not happen again!
Simple and easy ways to keep your computer safe and secure on the Internet

Glad we were able to be of help.
Derfram
~~~~~~

#7 res33

res33
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2005 - 12:59 AM

Thanks so much for all of your help, it was really appreciated.

I know you were probably joking about the training team thing, but I actually would like to help out here in any way I can. I've always had an interest in computers and lately find myself learning more and more about this spyware stuff and just how to beat it. I'd love to be able to return what I learn to the others out there desperately seeking to beat this thing.

Thanks again for all the help,
Ryan

#8 ddeerrff

ddeerrff

Retired

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,717 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:47 AM

One minute please

Edited by ddeerrff, 15 June 2005 - 09:49 AM.

Derfram
~~~~~~

#9 ddeerrff

ddeerrff

Retired

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,717 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2005 - 04:15 PM

Not kidding at all.

The head Bleeper, Grinler, is an excellent boss and the HJT team coaches are great.
Our one downfall is that the HJT Team here keeps the HJT log backlog down to typically 24 - 36 hours, which leave very few logs for the trainees to work with. (some other boards have up to 30 days of unresponded to logs)

If you are intested in the training, you can PM (personal message) Grinler here.
Derfram
~~~~~~

#10 ddeerrff

ddeerrff

Retired

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,717 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2005 - 12:15 PM

Since your problem appears to be resolved, this thread will now be closed. If you need this topic reopened, please contact a member of the HJT Team and we will reopen it for you. Include the address of this thread in your request. If you should have a new issue, please start a new topic. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
Derfram
~~~~~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users