Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WOW! A whole lot o' newbies going on!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mortgagemike77

mortgagemike77

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:07 AM

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:25 AM

Hi all. just a little intro to say "Hi all". this is a great site and i found it through my thirst for more and more knowledge about my OS (Win XP Home Media), how it works, and how to optimize / protect / manage it. i am sure to find some of that knowledge here and hopefully contribute as my abilities allow to others. to those responsible for such a valuable resource: Thank you very much!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 AM

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:52 PM

A very warm welcome to BC!
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 mortgagemike77

mortgagemike77
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:29 PM

thank you for the warm welcome kind sir!

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 AM

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:48 PM

In just a few hours, you are no longer the last newbie; a few more posts and you will be an "olbie."
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 mortgagemike77

mortgagemike77
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:29 PM

Hopefully after a lot more reading I'll be a "knowledgeblie"!

#6 ransompendragon

ransompendragon

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 AM

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:35 PM

Good for you for joining before you have a problem! I wish I could say the same. It is a great site and I should have bookmarked it years ago instead of days ago.

cheers,
ransom
~ XFX 780i SLI ~ Intel E8500 Stock ~ 2 X 2 GB OCZ Reaper Stock ~ EVGA 8800GT SC 512 MB Stock ~ Creative X-Fi Platinum ~ Corsair 750w PSU ~ LianLi PC7h+ Case ~ WD Raptor 150 GB HD ~ Seagate Baracuda 250 GB HD ~ Logitech z5500 Speakers ~ Viewsonic vx922 ~ Razer Diamondback Mouse ~ Saitek Gamer's Keyboard ~

Laptop 1 : Toshiba Satellite Pro <- CLEAN - THANKS BC! ~ Laptop 2: Eee 701 4G ~ Laptop3: Eee 1000 HE

#7 mortgagemike77

mortgagemike77
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2009 - 11:02 PM

Good for you for joining before you have a problem! I wish I could say the same. It is a great site and I should have bookmarked it years ago instead of days ago.

cheers,
ransom

You give me too much credit ransom! I just may have a problem but I sincerely hope it's my paranoia getting the better of me. Issues or not, this is a great resource and I know I can learn something! :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users