Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

File Sharing Problems in Vista!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cap2587

cap2587

• Members
  • 524 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:20 PM

Posted 28 March 2009 - 06:05 AM

I have two PC's that I am trying to file share b/w. One is running Vista Ultimate and is called Craig-PC, and the other is running Home Premium and called Cap2587. I can view the User Folder(desktop, documents, downloads, music etc) in the Computer with Home Premium (Cap2587). However when I try and view the User folder in Craig-PC I am unable to view the folder's. I think it has something to do with the AppDate folder in the Ultimate PC blocking me viewing this folder. Why doesn't the Home premium have this AppData folder in the User folder like Ultimate. I tried to move the AppData folder, but didn't have any luck. Any Suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users