Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

After the start, 2 or 3 restarts with error messages

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RedDog76

RedDog76

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:07 AM

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:09 AM

Hi, every day, after the first start, my computer restart's for 2 or 3 times and sending my error messages.

i managed to capture:

from the video card softwer or hardware?
Posted Image

and another 2:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edit: i have a report from combofix.

Edited by RedDog76, 28 March 2009 - 05:09 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Promethius

Promethius

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 AM

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:04 AM

the top one is saying that your graphics card is having a problem. the last one says that some hardware is not working properly (more than likely the graphics card again.)

I would either remove it and try the onboard graphics (if any) or try a cheap replacement card to see if these eliminates the issue.

hope this helps

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,545 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 AM

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:18 PM

I would try removing the current driver installed...and then reinstalling the driver anew. It could be corrupt and that might be producing the error message re the video function.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users