Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

removing tabs on IE7

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 abx

abx

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:04 AM

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:27 PM

I have Windows XP and Internet Explorer 7 on my computer. Can anyone tell me specifically how to remove the tabs on Internet Explorer 7? Thank you. abx

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:01:04 AM

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:30 AM

If you mean you don't want tabbed browsing:

Click on Tools at the top of this page and choose Internet Options OR from the start menu Control Panel and open Internet Options.

General tab.
Under TABS, click on Settings.
UNCHECK Enable tab browsing.
Click OK.

Please note that you will have to close out IE and open it back up in order to see the change.

If this is not what you want to do, please post back and let us know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users