Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Netfile - Address Change

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guitarist

Guitarist

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:30 AM

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:16 PM

My Girlfriend is tryign to file her taxes but needs to change her address.... she cannot find out how to change it before she sends her taxes away... a smell png image would be nice but any help is greatly appreciated thanks...

____
already tried

To change your address: If you are already registered to use the My Account online service, login and change your address prior to using NETFILE. If you are not registered, you can change your address by calling 1-800-714-7257.

For information on changing your name and/or date of birth, contact Individual income tax enquiries at 1-800-959-8281.
To request direct deposit or update your information you can use one of the following options:

* My Account service;
* complete a Form T1-DD(1) Direct Deposit Request and mail it to your tax centre;
* drop off your completed Form T1-DD(1) directly at a tax office or;
* you can call 1-800-959-8281 if you need help to complete the direct deposit information, or to cancel the direct deposit service.

thank you for helping me with this headache

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guitarist

Guitarist
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:30 AM

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:27 PM

actually nvm...this topic can be closed because she figured it out thanks anyways (I'd post what she did to help others if needed but she doesn't know what she did. lol)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users