Jump to content
Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:46 AM
Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:19 PM
Manually restoring the Internet connection
If, by some chance, you no longer have access to your Internet connection after running ComboFix then the first thing to try is to reboot your computer. This step alone should fix the vast majority of issues with no Internet connection after running ComboFix. If you still do not have an Internet connection after rebooting then please perform the following steps:
1. Click on the Start button.
2. Click on the Settings menu option.
3. Click on the Control Panel option.
4. When the Control Panel opens, double-click on the Network Connections icon. If your Control Panel is set to Category View, then double-click on Network and Internet Connections and then click on Network Connections at the bottom.
5. You will now see a list of available network connections. Locate the connection for your Wireless or Lan adapter and right-click on it.
6. You will now see a menu similar to the image below. Simply click on the Repair menu option.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users