Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Driver installation problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bvess99

bvess99

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 PM

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:46 PM

HI,
I had a pretty bad virus on my computer a month ago. Eventually it got bad enough where i tried to reinstall windows to fix the drivers which the virus had disabled (Audio, laptop config). The reinstallation wouldn't work initially, so i had to format the drive, then reinstall. EVerything on the installation worked except the audio driver. When I tried to install the driver an error message pops up that says "the system does not support the driver you are attempting to install" even though this is the driver that came installed on the system from the beginning. Its a sigmatel audio driver, from Dell. I have tried almost eveything, so any help you can offer would be much appreciated! THANKS!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bvess99

bvess99
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 PM

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:07 PM

NEVERMIND< I figured it out !! THANKS tho!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users