Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to get Malwares

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bouken Red

Bouken Red

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 AM

Posted 25 March 2009 - 11:50 PM

Hi you might think that I mistype the title but no

When I try to search on Google and type World of (term removed for member safety) and click on the first selection I get a pop up saying that my computer is at risk and need to scan using Antivirus 360.

My Question is that aside from this link is there or do you have a website that you know that I will get malwares.

I'm just experimeting with some of the tools.

Edit: Search term obscured for member safety. ~ Animal
Bouken Red

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JamesFrance

JamesFrance

• Members
  • 278 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:56 AM

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:30 AM

Hi Bouken Red,

I looked for that search in Google and got a warning from WOT (Web of Trust).

It looks like you could have caught an infection from that site, but maybe not if you did not click on the Antivirus 360 scan, which is well known Malware.

If you have AV 360 on your computer you will need to remove it. You could follow the guide here:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/malware-re...e-antivirus-360

If you do have it installed, make sure you do not send them money as it is a scam.

Edited by JamesFrance, 26 March 2009 - 10:33 AM.

James

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users