Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Waiting for response

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 buzzczar

buzzczar

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 PM

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:24 PM

As a newbie, if I have posted this in the wrong forum, my apologies. I posted in the HijackThis Logs and Virus/Trojan/Spyware/Malware Removal forum, and my post is probably on page 4 by now. It seems about 75% of the posts left after mine already have answers. Does one just wait for an answer or do you eventually have to repost? In need of help and a bit curious...

Edited by buzzczar, 25 March 2009 - 10:26 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 PM

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:56 AM

Your log, apparently, was posted yesterday. Given the ratio between logs posted (at least 70 on the 25th) and the number of expert volunteers available at any given time to look at them and provide help, there is always a queue since the general rule is that logs are worked on a first posted, first reviewed basis.
Please understand that every effort is made to work as many logs as possible, but that backlogs are inevitable.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 buzzczar

buzzczar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 PM

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:33 AM

Thank you for your response...I see now, what is involved....
best, regards, Chris

Edited by buzzczar, 26 March 2009 - 08:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users