Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows XP Proffessional / Access 97 mdb

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Aldor

Aldor

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:50 AM

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:08 AM

I have installed Access mdb on several computers with WindowsXP Proffessional and it has worked perfect up till now. On my new computer Fujitsu Siemens with XP Proffessional an error message occurs when I try to start Access 97 mdb. It says "lack of member" or that it might be a "system error". I have an important business program created/built on Access 97 mdb and really need a solution and as soon as possible! Looking forward to all help I can get!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,261 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:50 AM

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:46 AM

Hi :thumbsup:.

Did you try a repair of Access 97?

FWIW: I had it installed on my XP system with no problems (I removed it because I don't use Access for anything now).

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users