Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

i have problem help would be greatful thanks

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 moz1969

moz1969

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:17 PM

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:00 AM

new to this and not very good with computers but here goes
when i first turn my pc on (running xp) all fine then after about 2 mins when it stops making noises inside pc.
then you click email or internet takes ages to load and pc makes more noises then just turns off (i have noticed that the light on pc is still green )so have to turn off on wall and wait about 2 mins then turn back on after reboot all works fine does not turn off untill you shut it down
so any help or pointers would be great
thanks again colin

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 AM

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:45 PM

This kind of behaviour can be caused by your computer overheating. Try cleaning inside the case.

Cleaning the Interior of your PC
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users