Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows xp pro problem

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fade26

fade26

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:09 PM

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:35 PM

Hi there,

I currently have windows xp Pro, and i have a problem with the task bar at the bottom of my screen, I'm not sure how it got like this but i cant find a way to get it back lol. any help would be very appreciated. Attached File  why.JPG   16.5KB   29 downloads

If you need any more info just let me know =)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 o_rly

o_rly

• Members
  • 193 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:09 PM

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:46 PM

I see a firefox window open that says "how to fade taskbar..."

Maybe you used a program or something?
Don't mind me, I'm just lurking.

#3 fade26

fade26
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:44 AM

thats because im trying to fix it, so i figure if i find out how to do it, i can undo it =)

#4 freelancer88

freelancer88

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:09 PM

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:00 AM

change your wallpaper and see what happens and change your theme in the display properties

Edited by freelancer88, 25 March 2009 - 05:01 AM.

I know you're out there, I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world ... without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

#5 fade26

fade26
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:48 PM

If anyone is wondering i found out the problem, it was my nView destop manager, under the Effect tab. Thanks freelancer btw i totaly forgot about it untill you mentioned display settings =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users