Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Software to develop webpages

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 patbox

patbox

• Members
  • 456 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:52 PM

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:10 PM

Can someone suggest me some free software where I could easily develop web pages???
Message from Patbox: I AM LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND (PM if interested) :-)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 burn1337

burn1337

• Banned
  • 311 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:52 PM

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:11 PM

yea Notepad ...

Alright I'm just playing, I would suggest using NVU, or something of the sort... But of course there is always dreamweaver

Edited by burn1337, 24 March 2009 - 03:12 PM.

#3 KamakaZ

KamakaZ

• Members
  • 739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:52 AM

Posted 24 March 2009 - 06:56 PM

coffee cup html editor is good, free version doesn't have a design view tab but still works great for coding.

i agree, notepad is good... if you can code!

I personally use a mixture of dreamweaver, notepad and flash.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1
There are 10 types of people in the world, those that can read binary, and those who can't.

#4 patbox

patbox
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 456 posts
  •  

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:19 PM

I want something,where I can just drag and drop. I dont have the skills to code...

Anything for free up there?

#5 txtchr

txtchr

• Members
  • 153 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 PM

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:47 PM

Here's a link to Softpedia's Web Design HTML Editor download site: Softpedia HTML Editors

I haven't used any of these, as I use Dreamweaver as my HTML editor. There are multiple pages listed, so make sure you click on the links at the bottom of the page. Some of these are trial versions, some are freeware, some shareware. You'll see some are listed as "Editor's Pick" and many have user ratings. Do your research, as most have screenshots available.

#6 KamakaZ

KamakaZ

• Members
  • 739 posts
  •  

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:52 PM

Sorry, i don't know of any programs the are open source and have a graphical design tab.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that can read binary, and those who can't.

#7 burn1337

burn1337

• Banned
  • 311 posts
  •  

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:58 PM

Patbox - what are you trying to make if you don't mind me asking...

#8 patbox

patbox
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 456 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2009 - 11:05 AM

Patbox - what are you trying to make if you don't mind me asking...

Oh, for example I want todo a table in table of a table, and I get too confused with the HTML code. It can be done of course, but a nice HTML tool, where I would just make tables as if in MS WORD, and then get the code would be nicer.

P.S. I do not even have MS WORD, just open office :thumbsup:

---
But then again, is you are doing a table, and you put different colors to the cells, it is just much easier with some application.

Further, I am sure that some cool effects are possible with HTML, that I do not know about, so it would be nice to click in an application and easily get the codes.

Edited by patbox, 25 March 2009 - 11:10 AM.

#9 KamakaZ

KamakaZ

• Members
  • 739 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:06 PM

Most of this is possible with coffee cup html editor (free), it has a toolbar has a toolbar where you select table, then enter the table properties. then in the code just go to where you want a new table (within the previous table) and do the same mentioned above for each table.

#10 burn1337

burn1337

• Banned
  • 311 posts
  •  

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:13 PM

Hhhmm... I never had to much problems learning tables, although I do believe that NVU is able to do that... But I really don't know, I only use text editors..

#11 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• Members
  • 3,194 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:52 PM

Posted 29 March 2009 - 11:54 AM

Oh, for example I want todo a table in table of a table, and I get too confused with the HTML code. It can be done of course, but a nice HTML tool, where I would just make tables as if in MS WORD, and then get the code would be nicer.

P.S. I do not even have MS WORD, just open office :thumbsup:

With OpenOffice you can create HTML files. Just save your document as HTML.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users