Let me say first that I'm so impressed that there are people like yourselves out there helping out the not so computer savvy like myself...I really appreciate it!
So I've got a variety of issues, I don't know if they're all related or not so I'll do my best to describe them.
- Ctr + Alt + Del brings up "task manager has been disabled by your administrator"
- Flashing desktop background "Warning Dangerous spyware. Many viruses were found on your computer...etc"
- Box that pops up saying "server busy. this action cannot be complete because the other program is busy. choose 'switch to' to activate the busy program and correct the problem" I can't cancel or get rid of it.
- Pop ups galore
What I've tried
- I tried to run the DDS scan but I got a blue screen shut down.
- I tried to run Malwarebytes' scan. Scan was completed but system was shut down before it could save the log or delete the many issues it found (65+ infected
I've looked back into Malwarebytes and it seems to have quarantined Trojan.Vundo.H
This is bad...I know! Can anyone give me advice where to go from here?
Thanks a lot!!!