Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Performance problem :(

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Enox

Enox

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 PM

Posted 24 March 2009 - 01:44 AM

Okay when my PC is running a game, I noticed that the performance goes down time by time. Months ago when playing the same game, the performance is good w/ no lags. I already had my Hard Drive reformatted but I still have the problem, when I took out the Video Card, it seems that the lagging is gone D:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 AM

Posted 24 March 2009 - 06:54 PM

What are you system specs? What games are you playing?

Have you updated your graphics drivers lately? Have you cleaned the computer case lately? Dust can build up and result in overheating components.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#3 Enox

Enox
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 PM

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:23 PM

The Specs. are
Processor Name: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.00GHz
Videocard Name: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT
Installed Memory: 2,047.17 MB
Motherboard Model: ASUS P5GC-MX/GBL

The games I'm playing are Warrock, a DS emulator and Cabal

Hmm my VC's driver is already updated.

Probably the Computer Case is full of dust now, but I don't know how to clean the dust in the Casing properly :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users