Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

DVD Burning

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GUNZ

GUNZ

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 PM

Posted 12 June 2005 - 06:27 PM

I've been trying to burn movies. Can anyone tell me how to burn movies. What software? Please don't give the illegal jargon. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 coolchris706

coolchris706

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:58 PM

Posted 26 June 2005 - 06:14 PM

There is a program that I use called Magic DVD Ripper that lets me copy movies to my hard drive and then I use Ashampoo Movie Shrink and Burn 2 to fit the whole video onto 1 CD. If you use any movie copying program make sure that you have plenty of space on your hard drive because depending on the format you copy it into the file could take up as much as 10 GB.

#3 GUNZ

GUNZ
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 PM

Posted 27 June 2005 - 08:27 PM

:thumbsup: Thanks CoolChris

#4 coolchris706

coolchris706

• Members