Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

goasi.cn/ex/a.php detected by AVG (Solved)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 piperon

piperon

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 PM

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:39 AM

Hi there,

I had an infection and AVG (Paid Version) detected this goasi.cn/ex/a.php, a kind of trojan horse W32/Heur virus. When I scanned with AVG Internet Security, it was unable to eliminate this new thread (Scanned in safe mode too). I think this thread is a very new virus going around your PC and infect all exe files even Winlogin.exe, Ctfmon.exe, Msconfig.exe, etc. Most Windows system files are already infected.

I got hanged up several times when I reboot, completely halted while logining in. Did a CTrl+Alt+Del, logout and login and it works for a while.

Then, I download the DRWEB antivirus (Paid version), uninstalled AVG and install DrWeb and restart in safe mode and do a complete scan, thousand of infected exe files cured but occasionally Dr Web still prompt that other exe files are still infected W32.virut.52 (Only using difference name with AVG). Not sure whether it had been eliminated totally from my PC but this is the way I managed to solve it. I installed back the original AVG Internet Security again just to make sure double antivirus will help me to stop further infection again, so far so good.

Good Luck.

With million of love from Singapore.
Piperon - One and Only spiritual flute player on Earth.

Official Website : www.piperon.net.ms
Myspace Website : www.myspace.com/piperon
Mixposure Website : www.mixposure.com/piperon

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users