Jump to content
Posted 23 March 2009 - 07:47 AM
Posted 23 March 2009 - 05:21 PM
1. Right-click the folder that you want to take ownership of, and then click
2. Click the Security tab, click Advanced, and then click the Owner tab.
3. Click Edit. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an
administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide
4. Click the name of the person you want to give ownership to.
5. If you want that person to be the owner of files and subfolders in this
folder, select the Replace owner on subcontainers and objects check box.
6. Click OK
Posted 29 March 2009 - 07:11 PM
Posted 29 March 2009 - 08:02 PM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users