Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can anyone help please. I am having odd problems with my computer.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 TangyOrangeGirl2009

TangyOrangeGirl2009

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 PM

Posted 23 March 2009 - 07:39 AM

Help anyone please. I have recently gotten the blue screen of death when trying run avg 8.5 I don't know why, but i am also having troubles with my net it keeps redirecting me away from the site i wanted to go to in the first place. it either brings me to a site called yellowpages, a bookstore, jump, nexplore, or recently some gain site. I have no idea whats going on. I did a hijack analyze thing logfile and i had tried to fix the files. I ended up having a nasty in my Powerreg schedule.exe I'm not sure what that means but my computer has been doing odd things lately and its very slow and i can't seem to get rid of any of the errors. I've done an adaware scan and it has said i had 685 errors. I also tried spybot it will not run on my computer. I'm not sure what else to do. Someone please help me.. Its driving me nuts. It takes my computer almost 10 minutes to load anything at all. It is slow to start up aswell.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_Abacus 7_*

Guest_Abacus 7_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 23 March 2009 - 07:47 AM

:flowers:

I have asked someone to move this to "Am I Infected", there you will get Professional Advice on your Problem, just be patient?

:thumbsup:

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 23 March 2009 - 07:48 AM

I suggest you follow the directions for posting a new HJT log so that our team of experts can look at it and find things you may have missed on your own. It certainly seems like there is malware still on your hard drive. The Instructions are here:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 TangyOrangeGirl2009

TangyOrangeGirl2009
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:35 AM

Um yes. Okays well i just did a scan on the Avira Antivirus scanner and it revealed i have two trojans on my computer. I tried to delete them and it didn't work. They showed up again on the scan what do I do they won't go away obviously just by deleting someone help please! I turn off my computer and it barely came back on again! help plus does anyone know of a online site that will backup your files for free? or something I don't have them backed up no one has ever showed me how to do that!!!! Help!!!

One is a TR/Rootkit.gen trojan
the other is a TR/Crypt.XPack.gen trojan

#5 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:57 AM

PLEASE READ JGWEED'S POST
Click on the link he provided and follow the instructions to submit a Hijack This log

Start at step number 6

Edited by boopme, 23 March 2009 - 07:46 PM.

Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users