Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Router Disconnecting

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dog54321

dog54321

• Members
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:19 PM

Posted 23 March 2009 - 05:52 AM

When im buffering videos it always disconnects like throughout half way. I got a netgear 54 Mbps Wireless ADSL Modem Router DG834GP v3, OPTUS. I use local area connecti instead of the wireless though. Help please?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 burn1337

burn1337

• Banned
  • 311 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:19 PM

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:08 PM

Sounds like a UDP problem, you could have something wrong in your router settings... 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.10.1 to log into it through a web interface...

#3 dog54321

dog54321
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:19 PM

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:14 AM

mines 10.1.1.1 whats UDP?

#4 sreez

sreez

• Members
  • 634 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:19 AM

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:35 AM

UDP is user datagram protocol which is used for audio and video packets transfer which dont need in reliable in transferring. Read this for idea

To check these logon to you router and see if there is any limit or something. Any options related to UDP.

Cheers

LIFE is so simple, if you know the reason of your existence at certain place. Treat every step as first one and trust god, friends, relatives and everyone.

Its a simple magic trick given to me by one friend also and I am at this stage  :love4u:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users