Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Media Player 11

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 varunmalhotra

varunmalhotra

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:04 PM

Posted 22 March 2009 - 11:35 PM

Hello,
I have XP service pack 3 installed .
My WMP 11 Suddenly stopped working i downloaded a fresh copy from the web and installed it
the installtion went fine but it still dosent work.
Nothing happens when i click it .
Please help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guitarist

Guitarist

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:04 PM

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:01 PM

if you run cmd could try typing "sfc /scannow" without the quotes....it searches for any errors in windows and fixes them...you may need to have your OS disc ready when you do this.

but BEFORE you do this id try uninstalling WMP11 restarting then installing a fresh copy and see if that works

if it doesn't scan for viruses using this free online scanner " http://www.kaspersky.com/virusscanner "

well theres 3 options or use media player classic :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users