Welcome to the BleepingComputer Forums
Since it has been a few days since you scanned your computer with HijackThis, we will need a new HijackThis log. If you have not already downloaded Random's System Information Tool (RSIT)
, please download Random's System Information Tool (RSIT) by random/random which includes a HijackThis log
and save it to your desktop. If you have RSIT
already on your computer, please run it again.
- Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
- Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
- Please post the contents of log.txt.
Thank you for your patience.
Please see Preparation Guide for use before posting about your potential Malware problem
If you have already posted this log at another forum or if you decide to seek help at another forum, please let us know. There is a shortage of helpers and taking the time of two volunteer helpers means that someone else may not be helped. Please post your HijackThis log as a reply to this thread and not as an attachment. I am always leery of opening attachments so I always request that HijackThis logs are to be posted as a reply to the thread. I do not think that you are attaching anything scary but others may do so.
While we are working on your HijackThis log, please:
- Reply to this thread; do not start another!
- Do not make any changes on your computer during the cleaning process or download/add programs on your computer unless instructed to do so.
- Do not run any other tool until instructed to do so!
- Let me know if any of the links do not work or if any of the tools do not work.
- Tell me about problems or symptoms that occur during the fix.
- Do not run any other programs or open any other windows while doing a fix.
- Ask any questions that you have regarding the fix(es), the infection(s), the performance of your computer, etc.